I wish you good health, inspiration and success in work and learning, happiness and prosperity.
On our site you can get full information about the Department of Telecommunications.
Director of institute,
head of the Department of Telecommunications,
corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
Doctor of Engineering, three times state
prize-winners in science and technology, honoured
worker of science and technology of Ukraine
professor Il’chenko Mykhailo Yukhimovych
telephone: 241-86-23, 454-98-21,
Vice-rector on scientific work, corresponding member of NASU, PhD, Honored Scientist of Ukraine, laureate of State Prize of the USSR, the USSR and Ukraine in science technology
Professor Mikhail Efimovich Ilchenko
About the Department
The Department of Telecommunications (DT) was created in May, 1993 by order of the head of university No. 1-83 of May 11, 1993. Professionals in 6.050903 “Telecommunications” specialty “Technology and means of telecommunications” are trained in the Department of Telecomunication, which was granted level IV accreditation.
Specialty - 6.050903 "Telecommunications", "Bachelor" degree - 3 years 10 months. Qualification - the Bachelor of telecommunications.
Education by correspondence:
- Specialty - 7.05090303 "Technologies and means of telecommunications". "Spesialist" degree - 1 year 6 months. Qualification - the Engineer in the field of telecommunications.
- Specialty - 8.05090303 "Technologies and means of telecommunications". "Master" degree - 1 year 10 months. Qualification - the Master in the field of telecommunications.
Students of the Department of Telecommunications study the most perspective telecommunication technologies, such as:
In addition students study:
- mobile communication of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE, LTE-advanced;
- broadband networks Wi-MAX, Wi-fi, HiperLAN, HiperMAN, ZeeBi;
- satellite communication of DVB-S, DBB-S2, DVB-RCS, DVB-RCS2;
- DVB-T, DVB-T2 TV and radio broadcasting;
- creation of nodes of radio means;
- network programming;
- managements of networks;
- reception and data transmission;
- MIMO and digital processing of signals;
- data transmission in terahertz range;
- network organization;
- the software for development of the modern telecommunication equipment (Mathlab, Serenada, Multisim
- the software for planning and design of radio networks (ISCTelecom, Optima, Seamcat, Mspace, Atol)
- the modern legislation and normative legal acts in telecommunication;
- use of the Java language for the solution of applied tasks.
The companies where our graduates work: Motorola, Cisco, Microsoft, Kiyevstar, Life, MTS, Beeline, Ukrtelecom, Ukrkosmos, Ukr TV, Datagroup and etc... The countries where our graduates work: England, France, Japan, Kuwait, Russia, Germany.